Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's almost time...


It's almost time for school. I feel so unprepared compared to last year. Last year, I had the whole year planned and in weekly file folders a month before school started. We actually started a week earlier than planned. Not this year. My house is still in disarray from the two week office remodel (Not going there, do not get me started.) My school room has been moonlighting as the catchall room. Between packing, sorting, and preparing my Dad's house for selling I haven't had the time I needed to prepare and organize our school stuff for the entire year as I would have liked to. Anyhow, August 18th it is! The girl will start third grade and Boy 1 will start first grade. Today we prepared and decorated our daily work folders for the upcoming year. My kids were all sitting at the school table working on a project. It was heart warming to see that. A reminder that life goes on...our life will go on, and return to somewhat of a normal existence.

No comments: