Pages

Friday, September 5, 2008

Not Sure Yet

OK, here goes. I am a republican. Born into the party and glad to be here. I am a conservative Christian. If you don't like that, oh well, too bad so sad. I never talk politics. I keep my affiliation private and I don't talk about it. But this is my place to talk about how I feel. Sarah Palin. I like her. I think she has gusto. However, I'm not quite sure I'm OK with her for VP. I believe that a once a woman has a family, her place is to be taking care of house and home. Raising her children is her responsibility. It kind of bugs me that with four of her children still at home, one of whom is less that six months old, she's not going to be there to raise her kids. Who's going to kiss boo boos, and comfort hut feelings when she's busy in the White House. This is a hard one for me. I like her, I really like her. I just don't want her to be the best VP in history at the cost of her children and family.

No comments: