Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Beginning

Well, here it is, my first post. I am a homeschooling mom in Temecula, CA. I am a wife. I am a Christian. I am a small business owner/work at home mom. I am a daughter. I am Mrs.Unique ( a nickname from my husband-I used to be Miss Unique). I have a wonderful husband-The Engineer, an 8 year old daughter - The Girl, a six year old son - Boy 1, and an almost two year old son - Boy 2. Like the nicknames - to protect the innocent. Sometimes we actually call them by these nicknames. Hopefully this blog will give me a chance to reconnect to my computer/techno roots, work on improving my writing skills, and give others a glimpse into the life of a homeschooling mom living in suburban Temecula, CA. Temecula is in Southern California about an hour inland and north of San Diego-I live in a desert-an irrigated desert-it gets hot here.

No comments: